суббота, 28 сентября 2013 г.

When it comes to boots / when I think about Jared Leto

The real autumn is here and I can't help but wear heavy black boots which slightly remind me of Jared Leto, who has amazing boots and wears it during the whole year. I love them and this style because it is really comfortable and I think it's hard to imagine something more stylish this autumn. Jared is also really about this boots and things like these so sometimes I unconsciously copy his style. That means you will definitely hear about him in my blog again:) 
I wish you not being blue this cold autumn and find something that will warm you heart. Because it's the main thing!

Самая настоящая холодная осень уже с нами, поэтому мои любимые сапоги снова со мной. Кстати, они напоминают мне Джареда Лето. Джаред не снимает их в любое время года. Я люблю такие ботинки и вещи "like these", потому что это удобно и, наверное, самое стильное, что можно придумать этой осенью. Должна сказать, что мне нравится то, как Джаред комбинирует вещи (и сапоги в том числе), так что вы абсолютно точно еще услышите о нем в моем блоге:) 
Я желаю вам не хандрить этой холодной осенью и найти то, что будет  греть вам душу;)








Jared Leto at tiff (Toronto international fim festival) for Dallas Buyers Club. 

Faithfully yours, 
Elize Bibik



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий